We offer several unique professional marriage and relationship workshops (as well as business- focused resources) through a division of HireCoach™, the St. Louis Emotional Intelligence Center for Testing and Development (STLEIC). We are located in the St. Louis Metropolitan area. As a community service, we offer a limited time discount on our workshops sponsored by qualified non-profit organizations. Details on all of our workshops and Emotional Intelligence testing are on the STLEIC website.
About the Presenter
Dr. Patt Hollinger Pickett, MEd, PhD is a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor, and a certified teacher and life coach.. She is co-owner with her spouse, Darrel Hollinger, CPC, MEd, MBA of HireCoach™ and the St. Louis Emotional Intelligence Center LLC.
Challenging, yet respectful, Dr. Patt’s clients, readers, and workshop participants frequently offer comments which include the following samples:
- “Wow, I never thought about it that way before.”
- “She (Dr. Patt) helped me understand in minutes, what I’ve been trying to understand for years.”
- “I left feeling energized.”
- ” My husband looks for a ‘Pickett’ to help him everywhere he goes.”
Summary of Dr. Patt’s Professional Background
- Relationship & Emotional Intelligence Expert with 20+ years professional experience
- Doctorate- Education/ Marriage & Family Focus/Systems – St. Louis University
- Master’s Degree- Education/Counseling – University of Missouri at St. Louis
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Social & Emotional Intelligence Certified Coach
- Missouri Certified Teacher
- Speaker-Educator-Writer-Workshop Presenter
- Author of— The Marriage Whisperer: Tips to Improve Your Relationship Overnight
Who Should Attend this Workshop?
- Engaged Couples and Newlyweds : Establish a solid beginning!
- Couples with Children: Everything you do for yourselves as a couple, you do for your children!
- Remarried Couples: Do you know that the task of blending families and lifestyles presents greater stress & challenges for your union?
- Empty-Nesters: OK. You are alone together again in each other’s space. What now?
- Silver + Couples: Will you be a great example of how marriage works long-term for your young adult children?
- Vintage Couples: You are never too old to pick up new tricks to enrich your lives together.
Although based on relationship principles and decades of providing marital, family and relationship therapy, ALL workshops follow an Educational and Relationship Coaching Model (not therapy) . Generally, the programs relate to these goals.
- Increase your emotional connection and intimacy through understanding and enhancing your ” emotional intelligence” as a couple.
- Learn new communication and relationship skills.
- Receive guidance to participate in a couple’s exercise at home.
- Develop your value-based goals for your married life together.
- Build your personal action oriented marriage goals.
- Participation (asking/answering questions, completing exercises) is NOT required, but encouraged in order to receive maximum workshop benefit. (For those who might wonder or feel uncomfortable, “touchy-feely stuff” is neither necessary nor required as a part of these workshops.)
- Have fun with each other!
What You Can Expect
- Interactive Presentation
- Slide Show
- Entertaining & Jargon-free Style
- Checklists & Inventories
- Specific Tools
- Structured Exercise with Partner
- Q+A Opportunities
Your church, school, PTA, organization, or community group can host this valuable workshop for a limited time discounted fee. Contact Dr. Patt for details and workshop rates for a fund raiser option. DrPatt@HireCoach.com